The Agreement grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive worldwide license to make use of the digital Artwork you have purchased. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Artwork.
What are you allowed to do with your Artwork
- You can print & publish for Personal use.
- You can create End Product.
- You can combine the Artwork with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that's permitted under clause 3.
What are you Not allowed to do with the Artwork?
- 1. All publications where these designs are visible must be for Personal use Only. Never for commercial use.
- 2. You can't re-distribute the Artwork as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- 3. You can't re-distribute or make available the Artwork as-is or with superficial modifications.
- 4. Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product You can't sell, publish or print 1 (a single) font-letter by itself.
- 5.You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Artwork and use it separately from the End Product.
The nitty gritty! Other license terms
11. For some Artwork, a component of the Artwork will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Artwork’s description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Artwork.
12.You can only use the Artwork for lawful purposes. You can't use the Artwork in a way that creates a fake identity, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with illegal subjects.
13.This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
14.The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms.This license is between MindGem Graphics Ab and you.